Quality Aussie Stub Axles/Spindles
Drop Stub Axles/Spindles to suit Holdens, Fords, Chevs and more
Stubtech are designers and manufacturers of quality Australian made drop stub axles/spindles. Catering for a large range of models and combinations:
- 2" (50mm) Drop Stub Axles/Spindles to suit Holden models HD-HR-HK-HT-HG-HQ-HJ-HX & WB. Torana LC-LJ-LH-LX & UC, and CF Bedfords
- 2" (50mm) Drop Stub Axles/Spindles to suit Valiants using VC-VE & VF brakes and Valiants using VG-VJ brakes and 'A bodied Chryslers from the USA
- Mitsubishi L250/L300 (and mid 90's Tritons) front ends which are a very popular swap into Street Rods
- 2" (50mm) Drop Stubs to suit Falcons XK-XG, Fairlanes ZA-ZL, Mustangs 1964-1972, Granada's, Torino's, early Mercury's, Compact Fairlanes, Thundersbirds and Australian Customlines
- 1958-64 Chev passenger cars.
- 1955-56-57 Chev passenger cars
- Expanding the range of brake choices, Hub mount kits are available to allow the use of floating discs on ST-004 and ST-005 like those available from VT model Commodores. Hubs are multi drilled to HQ-WB pattern or Commodore pattern..
StubTech's Stub Axles are manufactured to ISO9001 standards and fully tested they represent the pinnacle of after market product. All test results for the drop spindles are available upon request and will be sent to all engineers that receive requests for lowered stub axles from clients.
Stubtech has drawn on the best practices of the industry to manufacture a first class product. Taking premium materials and engineering them to a first class standard for drop stub axles in Australia. See our drop stub axle/spindles for full details.
All axles are individually numbered with manufacturing and quality control papers supplied to satisfy engineers. A record of the numbers are kept by Stubtech so that identification is possible should axles be stolen or lost. All axles where possible are sent by Australia Post regular mail or registered mail which is an extra cost.
For the highest quality, proudly "Made in Australia", Stub Axles, you can trust Aussie axles by StubTech!